14th Thessaloniki International Book Fair
11-14 May 2017 TIF – HELEXPO, PAVILIONS 13 & 15
- On arrival, exhibitors or their authorized representatives take over their stand space from the pavilion floor manager.
- Exhibitors (at Type I stands) must submit a plan for the design of their stand to be approved by the Support Department.
- Stands must look attractive on both sides, especially where adjacent to other stands.
- Fuse boxes, gully traps and power supply cables must remain uncovered so that they are easily accessible in case of malfunctions or for new connections.
- Cement constructions are not permitted, nor is the digging or drilling of holes in Helexpo fittings and fixtures. Any such damage will incur a fine to be determined by a damage and infringement assessment committee.
- Decoration and set up of stands must be complete one (1) day before the exhibition opens.